WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
ABOUT OUR CLASSES
60 minute classes, can be offered before work or during lunch hours.
200HR-RYT Certified. All of our instructors are at a minimum 200 hour certified.
Liability Insurance. All instructors hold active liability insurance.
Trained in First Aid, CPR, and AED.
With the high demands and long hours of many corporate careers, it can be challenging for employees to manage their nutritional needs. Catered lunch meetings, office carryout orders, lunching on-the-go, and various office breakroom treats and sweets are daily challenges employees have to navigate.
We offer a variety of Nutrition Wellness Programs to meet the needs of small businesses to large corporations. All programs are customizable to your company's and employees' needs.
VIRTUAL NUTRITION COACHING
THE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAM THAT DELIVERS RESULTS!
This web based nutrition coaching program is designed to guide employees to successfully achieve their nutrition and wellness goals.
When employees achieve their wellness goals, both the company and the employees maximize the wellness program benefits.
During this 4 week program, employees will meet via webinar in small to medium sized groups (for larger workforces, we can schedule multiple waves of each session). Small-medium sized groups allow for multiple employees to receive nutrition coaching and guidance at once, while still receiving semi-personal attention and promoting discussion among the group.
In this series, we will cover topics including:
- SETTING GOALS. How will you get to where you want to be if you don't know what your goal is?
- MIND FOR SUCCESS. Where the mind goes, the body will follow.
- NUTRITION 101: FUNDAMENTALS. Fundamentals for a healthy lifestyle.
- CREATING A FITNESS & NUTRITION PLAN OF ACTION.
- HEALTHY EATING SABOTAGES. Handling challenges and finding solutions.
- PROGRESS CHECK-INS. Measuring progress, handling challenges, Q&As.
For more information on the series ciriculuum, email email@example.com
Ciriculuum is customizable depending on your company's and employees' needs.
To accommodate larger workforces, these webinar sessions can be scheduled in multiple waves.
NUTRITION & WELLNESS SEMINARS
We'll bring the show to you!
We are available to come to your business and facilitate entertaining and educational talks on a variety of nutrition, fitness, and wellness topics. These highly customizable seminars can be easily adapted to your company's and employees' needs.
Whether it's a special day in the office, a morning or afternoon seminar, coffee break meeting, or a lunch n learn, our talk seminars can be customized to fit your needs and schedule.
Below are some of our most requested seminar talk topics.
MOST REQUESTED TOPICS:
- Healthy Eating & Nutrition 101: Fundamentals
- Mind For Success: Developing A Positive Mindset for Nutrition, Fitness, & Life
- POA: Creating A Nutrition & Fitness Plan of Action
- Tips, Tricks, & Treats To Stay On Track
- Healthy Meal Ideas For A Busy Workweek
- Avoiding Healthy Sabotages: Handling Challenges & Solutions
- How To Eat Healthy In The Workplace
- What's For Lunch? Navigating Carry Out & Restaurant Menus
- Handling The 3:30pm Cravings
- Making Time For Fitness With A Busy Lifestyle
- Managing Stress & Anxiety
NUTRITION & WELLNESS TALK WEBINARS
Get all of the benefit of our Nutrition & Wellness Talk seminars more conveniently via WEBINAR!
Our Nutrition & Wellness Webinars are a favorite of large companies and businesses with several offices and/or remote working employees. Here we present our wellness talks seminars via webinar. Employees are able to easily access our webinars wherever they are working via internet.
Choose from a variety of nutrition, fitness, & wellness topics.
Please see sample list of topics above in Nutrition & Wellness Talk Seminar section, however more topics are available upon request. We can also create a custom seminar based upon any Nutrition, Fitness & Wellness topic of interest--just ask!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are currently offering our Corporate Wellness Programs to companies in Northern New Jersey and in New York City. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com