SUMMER 2016 IS COMING!
I know 90 days may seem so far away but summer is really just around the corner. 90 days is the optimal amount of time to get into shape for Summer 2016.
Whether your goal is fat loss, gain muscle, lean out, or tone up, starting Saturday we have 13 weeks to get ready.
I'M HERE TO HELP:
Starting tomorrow and through Thursday, May 26th, I'll be providing you with so much helpful information on a daily basis:
- Grocery Shopping List Examples
- Meal Prep Tips
- Group Support
- Q&A: Answering any questions you have!
My goal is to get all of you to hit your health and fitness goals for Summer 2016.
90 DAY CHALLENGE GUIDELINES:
MY WEBSITE BLOG AT MICHELLEPORTERFIT.COM
MY FACEBOOK PAGE MICHELLE PORTER FIT
I'll be posting and sharing all of the 90 DAY CHALLENGE information there.
Weekly I will also send out an email newsletter with Tips, Recipes, Workout Ideas, etc.
WRITE YOUR GOALS DOWN & MAKE A VISION BOARD.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!
It can be tough to stay on track for 90 DAYS so when you're feeling weak, your goal list and vision board will remind you why you are doing this!
I will explain how to do this on my Facebook Page and Website on Friday, February 26th!
WE'RE FLEXIBLE! You're welcome to follow your nutrition plan of choice: paleo, whole30, zone, etc.
If you do not have a specific nutrition plan, below are some general guidelines to follow for the 90 days. If you would like something more specific, check out my Nutrition eBook.
- EAT: Real, good quality, whole foods. Quality lean protein (lean meats, eggs, fish, seafood, protein powder), fibrous vegetables, healthy carbs (sweet potatoes, quinoa, brown rice), and healthy fats (avocado, coconut oil, nuts)
- DRINK: 64oz to 1 gallon of water a day! Coffee and tea are ok.
- AVOID: Added sugar, white pasta, white breads, processed foods, candy, and sweets.
WE'RE FLEXIBLE HERE TOO!
The most important thing is that you like your workouts, so do what YOU like! If you have a regular class that you like to attend, keep doing it!
In the weekly e-Newsletter, you'll get 3 weekly HIIT workouts and running intervals that you can do with just your body weight at home or while traveling.
- 3 INTENSE WORKOUTS A WEEK: HIIT, BOOTCAMP, KICKBOXING, SPINNING, CIRCUIT TRAINING, CROSSFIT, HOT POWER YOGA, RUNNING...YOUR CHOICE.
- 2 LOW INTENSITY WORKOUTS A WEEK: BARRE, PILATES, YOGA, WALKING, JOGGING, YOUR CHOICE.
- GOAL: 10,000 STEPS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK. 10,000 STEPS A DAY CAN BE TOUGH BUT IT'S AN IMPORTANT GOAL TO WORK TOWARDS AT LEAST 5 DAYS A WEEK.
- REST DAY: ACTIVE REST OR FULL ON REST DAY, WHATEVER YOU NEED TO RECOVER!
#5 TRACKING PROGRESS:
- Take your measurements by DAY 1 (I will provide progress logs my website for download on Friday, February 26th). If you would like to weigh yourself you can, but it's NOT NECESSARY. Your measurements will give us the most accurate progress updates.
- Take personal progress photos. These are for you ONLY. Take a couple photos of yourself in the mirror front, side and back so you can review your progress every 30 days and compare. The difference will be incredible!
- Check-In every 30 DAYS. Every 30 Days, pull out your progress log and take your measurements and progress photos.
#6 STAY MOTIVATED!
TRY NEW WORKOUTS & FOODS.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN 90 DAYS?
LOSE UP TO 25LBS. OF FAT
DROP INCHES OFF YOUR WAIST
LOWER YOUR BODYFAT
GAIN LEAN MUSCLE
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN 90 DAYS?