Pan roasting vegetables is one of my favorite quick dinner (or meal prep) tricks for the fall and winter. One pan roasted vegetables always look and taste like you spent so much more time cooking but really requires very little work.
Also, using one pan to roast everything means very little cleanup!
EASY ONE PAN ROASTED VEGETABLES
Time: 15-60 minutes (depending on vegetables, cook time chart below)
Servings: 4-6 servings
- Your favorite vegetables! My go-to mix is:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Olive Oil (approximately 2 Tablespoons)
- Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Wash and chop vegetables. The size of the cut will affect how long the vegetables will need to roast in the oven. The large, chunky cuts will take longer to roast than dicing your vegetables.
Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and spread vegetables out on the tray. Make sure there is plenty of room between them to roast.
Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in oven at 425 for 15-60 minutes depending on the vegetable mix. **For my favorite mix of sweet potatoes, beets, parsnips, and onions, I usually roast for about 40-45 minutes**
GENERAL TIMES FOR ROASTING VEGETABLES
Cooking times are for roasting vegetables at 425°F.
- ROOT VEGETABLES (beets, potatoes, carrots): 30 to 45 minutes
- WINTER SQUASH (butternut squash, acorn squash): 20 to 60 minutes
- CRUCIFERS (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts): 15 to 25 minutes
- SOFT VEGETABLES (zucchini, summer squash, bell peppers): 10 to 20 minutes