Do you crave Pumpkin Spice Lattes as the fall weather sets in?
No need to feel guilty anymore about your Pumpkin Spice Latte addiction!
This healthy version is gluten-free, paleo friendly, contains real pumpkin, and uses natural ingredients. This tasty fall beverage is also low sugar, low fat, and low calorie so indulge as much as you'd like!
My Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte is also delicious and I think tastes so much better than the icky sweet and heavy coffee shop versions.
HEALTHY PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE RECIPE
BY: MICHELLE PORTER FIT
TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 4 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 packet stevia
- 8 oz. fresh brewed coffee
- Add almond/coconut milk and pumpkin puree to a saucepan and cook on stovetop over medium heat until hot.
- Stir in vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia (if necessary) and remove from heat.
- Pour coffee into a large mug and top with pumpkin milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.